Work From Home
The person who has recently returned from an area with a high number of COVID-19 cases or in close contact with someone infected by COVID-19 or feeling ill, but be able to work, we request to work from home.
- • Return to the office only if the person is fully asymptomatic.
- • The person will also be asked not to come into physical contact with any colleagues during this time
- • If the person is a parent and has to stay at home with their children, request work from home. Follow up with your manager to make arrangements and set expectations.
- • It's preferred that there's lesser workforce at office premises only during unavoidable and critical situations.
Travelling / Commuting Measures
We advise people to avoid personal/official travelling and to be safe at home. If you are in need to travel to a high-risk place with increased COVID-19 cases, we ask you not to come into physical contact with any person for the next 14 days.
- • All our work trips and events are postponed until further notice.
- • All our meetings should be done virtually where possible, especially with non-company parties like interview candidates and partners.
- • If a person normally commutes to the office by public transportation, he can request to work from home as a precaution.
- • All are requested to wear a mask at all times.
General Hygiene Rules
We want you to avoid touching your face, eyes and mouth with your hands.If you have a fever, cough and difficulty breathing, seek medical attention.To prevent from covid-19 we advising you to
- • Keep windows open to ensure open ventilation
- • Stay home if you feel unwell and avoid direct contact with others
- • Wash your hands with soap and water, and sanitize frequently
- • Maintain social distancing, when in crowd try to stand atleast 2 meters away from others
- • Wear masks all the time and dispose off your used masks